Friday, September 3, 2010

saturday was my day

It is Saturday. Saturday used to be much more simple...not in a bad way though. I would usually be getting off the phone about now to Dylan many years ago, while at my Dad's. I would wake up early for cartoons and then go to Scarborough or Pickering with my Dad, my brother and my Nana. It was fun times...like tradition. I would always hope that we would stop by my cousins place and play cards and talk etc. Then we would come home and play some games. World Cup 1998 was fun with Neil and my Dad. Then we would order pizza and get ready to watch Hockey Night in Canada. Later in the night Sean would come home and then we would watch wrestling. Those were the days.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man, I remember Saturday was the fucking shit.
    Thinking back it's like everything was more fun then.
    I could never play enough Smackdown! for Playstation.
    I would buy toys and we would be hunting at different malls for the new wrestlers all the time.
    The cartoons were awesome and now there's nothing that could get me up at 6am or whatever on a day off.
    Now Saturday is a day where I will...I don't know...stay up all night, sleep through the day and debate on going out in the evening.

    ReplyDelete